Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adam Katz
Dr. Adam Katz, MD, DPM is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Katz is affiliated with Saint Joseph's Hospital, Memorial Hospital of Tampa and University Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Adam Katz has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Adam Katz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Dr. Katherine Hodgin
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Tampa, FL 0.01 mi10
Dr. Kevin Sierra
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Tampa, FL 0.01 mi33
Dr. Imran Khan
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Tampa, FL 0.01 mi26