A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Kaul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Kaul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaul graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaul has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- VCU Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Thomas Kaul MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Adam T. Kaul practice?
- Dr. Adam Kaul has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Kaul practices Psychiatry near Colonial Heights, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Midlothian, VA.
See Colonial Heights Psychiatrists.