A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fadi Kawley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fadi Kawley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kawley
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kawley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fadi Kawley, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kawley graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Kawley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Spring Branch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fadi Adam Kawley MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fadi A. Kawley practice?
- Dr. Fadi Kawley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fadi Kawley practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Critical Care Practitioners, and Houston Pulmonologists.