Dr. Adam Kazimierczak DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Falmouth, ME

October 27th, 2015
Patient
I have been seeing Dr. Kazmierczak since I was a young child consistently through to my present age of 30. Dr. Kazmierczak is knowledgeable, professional, and curteous. Foremost of his qualities is his compassion. He recently transferred to another practice which saddened me. Doctors of his caliber are few and far between. He transferred to a practice approximately 50 miles from my location. When I first became aware of his pending transfer, I inquired as to whether he would be accepting new patients. Despite the additional 45 miles I will now have to commute to make a doctors appointment, I have every intention of retaining him as my primary physician.

February 6th, 2012
A very nice guy
He has great people skills, always answers any questions, and you do not feel rushed. The staff is very nice but it takes forever to get a live person on the phone as you get stuck in their pre recorded message loop or having to leave a message- you are left with the feeling that they do not want to be bothered with your call but they have 6+ people in the office area. The doctor is great - the efficiency of his office staff is not.... but when they finally respond to you they are nice at least.