A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Kelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Kelman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Kelman, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelman graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kelman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Scott Kelman MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Adam S. Kelman practice?
- Dr. Adam Kelman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Kelman practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Ridgewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Midland Park, NJ.
See Ridgewood Endocrinologists.