A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Kennedy is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennedy
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kennedy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Kennedy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Adam Kennedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Kennedy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Surgeons.