A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Kennedy is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennedy
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kennedy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kennedy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Kennedy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Adam Kennedy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adam Kennedy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lafayette, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Breaux Bridge, LA.
See Lafayette Surgeons.