A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Kibel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Kibel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Kibel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kibel graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kibel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Stuart Kibel MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Adam S. Kibel practice?
- Dr. Adam Kibel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Kibel practices Urology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Urologists.