A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Klein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Klein, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Laser Surgery
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam M Klein FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Adam M. Klein practice?
- Dr. Adam Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Klein practices Otolaryngology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Otolaryngologists.