A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Klein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Klein, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Laser Surgery
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam M Klein FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Adam M. Klein practice?
- Dr. Adam Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Klein practices Otolaryngology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Otolaryngologists.