Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adam Kolker
Dr. Adam Kolker, MD, FACS, PC is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Kolker is affiliated with North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills, North Shore University Hospital and Long Island Jewish Medical Center. Dr. Kolker has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Adam Kolker has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Adam Kolker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Sherrell Aston
New York, NY 0.04 mi45
Dr. Daniel Popowich
General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
New York, NY 0.05 mi10
Dr. Joel Bauer
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
New York, NY 0.05 mi46