A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Kouyoumjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Kouyoumjian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kouyoumjian
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Kouyoumjian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kouyoumjian graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Kouyoumjian has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam L Kouyoumjian DO and MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 17 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adam L. Kouyoumjian practice?
- Dr. Adam Kouyoumjian has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Kouyoumjian practices Sports Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Family Physicians.