A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Kouyoumjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Kouyoumjian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kouyoumjian
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kouyoumjian graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Kouyoumjian has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam L Kouyoumjian DO and MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 18 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adam L. Kouyoumjian practice?
- Dr. Adam Kouyoumjian has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Kouyoumjian practices Sports Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Family Physicians.