A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Kouyoumjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Kouyoumjian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kouyoumjian graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Kouyoumjian has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kouyoumjian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adam Kouyoumjian practice?
Dr. Adam Kouyoumjian practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Plano Surgeons, Plano Family Physicians, Plano Sports Medicine Doctors, and Plano Neurologists.