Dr. Adam Kramer DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 20th, 2015
Colon surgery
I can not say enough good things about my experience with Dr. Kramer. He did a fantastic job and I could not have asked for a better doctor or experience. He and his associates are top shelf. So if you find your self needing surgery please do yourself a favor and contact Dr. Kramer.

July 20th, 2013
Hernia Repair
Excellent care received from Dr. Kramer on recent hernia repair. He was friendly and knowledgeable. My recovery from surgery was quicker than I expected. Only annoying part of the process is that Dr .Kramer works with medical students. This makes the length of your appointment longer since the medical student does an exam, then discusses it with Dr. Kramer, then Dr. Kramer sees you and does the same exam again. Medical students have to learn somewhere though and it does give me extra confidence in a way to know that my Dr. knows enough about his field to teach it to others. Just expect a longer appointment time than normal because of this.

January 31st, 2012
I had a horrible experience with this so called physician. I first had my experience with Mr. Kramer when I went to the ER and ended up with emergency surgery. Things went terribly wrong. I ended up with infections and had to go back into surgery for the second time. He called me a liar because he did not believe me that I reherniated. Needless to say, I was found that in fact I did have another hernia and was not willing to repair it again. Top that off, I heard him telling one of his student doctors that I was a "frequent flyer" to the ER due to pain and nausea. Mr. Kramer, I wouldn't be a frequent flyer if you did your job right in the first place. I asked for my medical records and they were not going to give them to me because they said if I went to another surgeon it would be a loss of business for them. You are not worthy to be called a Dr. in my book. I have consulted the boards for Mr. Kramer as well as contacted an attorney. Be ware of this man! He is not a doctor, maybe a wannabe dr.

September 23rd, 2011
Beware - Malpractice
I went under the knife in May 2011 to have a large fibro lipoma removed from my upper spine. Dr. Kramer performed the surgery, and it seemed all was w ...

April 19th, 2016

January 11th, 2016

May 23rd, 2015

August 25th, 2014

January 18th, 2013
Poor excuse for a doctor

March 25th, 2010