Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adam Rubinstein
Dr. Adam Rubinstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wappingers Falls, NY. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rubinstein is affiliated with MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center, Vassar Brothers Medical Center and Putnam Hospital Center. Dr. Rubinstein has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Adam Rubinstein has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Adam Rubinstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wappingers Falls, NY.
Dr. Vikas Jindal
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Wappingers Falls, NY 0 mi11
Dr. Mark Foster
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Wappingers Falls, NY 0 mi32
Dr. Mohammad Akhter
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Wappingers Falls, NY 0.20 mi34