A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Sharp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Sharp, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharp has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
- IU Health Methodist / IU Health University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Lee Sharp MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adam L. Sharp practice?
- Dr. Adam Sharp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Sharp practices Emergency Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Ann Arbor Emergency Physicians.