A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam La Bore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam La Bore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam La Bore, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Joint Injection
Education & Awards
Dr. La Bore graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. La Bore has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Joseph La Bore MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adam J. La Bore practice?
- Dr. Adam La Bore has 4 office locations.
Dr. Adam La Bore practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MO.
See Saint Louis Physiatrists and Saint Louis Pain Management Doctors.