A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Lemmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Lemmon is Excellent.
Dr. Lemmon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam John Lemmon MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adam J. Lemmon practice?
- Dr. Adam Lemmon has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Lemmon practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Anesthesiologists and Indianapolis Pain Management Doctors.