A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Lenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lenz
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Lenz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenz graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lenz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Huntsville Memorial Hospital
- Baylor All Saints
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Christopher Lenz MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adam C. Lenz practice?
- Dr. Adam Lenz has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Lenz practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Grand Prairie, TX.
See Grand Prairie Anesthesiologists and Grand Prairie Pain Management Doctors.