A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Lerche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Lerche is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Lerche, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerche graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lerche has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam David Lerche MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Adam D. Lerche practice?
- Dr. Adam Lerche has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Lerche practices Pediatrics near Nanuet, NY.
See Nanuet Pediatricians.