A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Lerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Lerner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Lerner, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerner graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Lerner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam B Lerner MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Adam B. Lerner practice?
- Dr. Adam Lerner has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Lerner practices Anesthesiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Anesthesiologists.