A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Lerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Lerner, Medical Oncologist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lerner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lerner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Lerner, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerner graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lerner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center - Harrison Ave.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Lerner MD is a male Oncologist , has 29 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Adam Lerner practice?
- Dr. Adam Lerner has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Lerner practices Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Oncologists.