A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Lerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Lerner, Medical Oncologist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lerner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lerner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Lerner, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerner graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lerner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center - Harrison Ave.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Lerner MD is a male Oncologist , has 29 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Adam Lerner practice?
- Dr. Adam Lerner has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Lerner practices Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Oncologists.