A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Levinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Levinson, Urologist, Internist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Levinson, MD, MS is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy
- Oncology / Cancer
- Prostate Cancer Prostatic Neoplasm
- Prostate Surgery Prostatectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Levinson graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levinson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Mount Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam William Levinson MD and MS is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam W. Levinson practice?
- Dr. Adam Levinson has 7 office locations.
Dr. Adam Levinson practices Urology and Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Jackson Heights, NY.
See New York Urologists and New York Surgeons.