A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Levinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Levinson, Urologist, Internist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Levinson, MD, MS is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levinson graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Levinson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Mount Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam William Levinson MD and MS is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Adam W. Levinson practice?
- Dr. Adam Levinson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Adam Levinson practices Surgery and Urology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and New York, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons and Bronx Urologists.