Urologist, Internist, Surgeon

5 E 98th St
6th Floor
New York, NY 10029
(212) 241-4812
Locations and availability (7)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great doctor  |  show details
by Chris S on Oct 5th, 2013

Dr. Levinson is a talented doctor who performed flawless surgery on me but as most of you know has some personal issues. Nevertheless, I will go to him again if I'm looking for a urologist.

|  He is the best, caring. I miss him  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2012

I agree. Most of these people never had him I am sure. He spent so much time helping me and my family. I wish all doctors were like him. He was always professional and courteous and caring. Very smart. Come back soon!

|  show details
Oct 2nd, 2012

He was a great doctor to me and saved my life. I do not care about anything else!!!!

|  Patients beware !! He is a shameful morally UNethical DEVIANT!!  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2012

Known for his bedside manner. This charming yet devious "Doctor" was arrested for video taping under women's skirts on the subway. Luckily, he was caught red handed. His filthy obsession surely did not stop at his medical practice. I hope police are checking his offices for hidden cameras. The police have already found obscene incriminating footage in his home. click on the link. http://abcnews.go.com/US/doctors-accused-filming-wom...

|  Amazing doctor. Saved my life!  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2012

Explanined diagnosis thoroughly. Listened to what I had to say. Had a procedure done. I am cancer free! Thank you and stay strong.

|  He was very good.  |  show details
by anonymous on Aug 7th, 2012

Such a good doctor. So sad. He was very good to me. I am sorry.

|  God bless him  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2012

He was there for me. I wish him and his family strength and love. Find strength in God.

|  WARNING  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2012

This Doctor was arrested by NYPD for using hidden camera pen to spy up skirts on woman on the subway system...All patients of his should rethink past appointments with this Dr.

|  Very Happy I found him  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2012

I am very happy I found him. I had prostate cancer and asked around from friends who to go to. I ended up getting a robotic prostatectomy from Dr. Levinson a few months ago. I left the hospital the next day feeling better than I expected. We think the cancer is gone, and I am not leaking and starting to have relations with my wife again. I couldn't be happier. Thank you Doc!

|  He saved my life!  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2012

I went to 3 doctors before complaining of symptoms, they all just gave me prescriptions and sent me on my way. He listened and thought it might be cancer, then did a test and found the cancer in my bladder. I've had 2 surgeries with him, it has been 2 years, and I have no symptoms and no cancer anymore! thank you! My wife and I are very happy!

|  show details
Feb 2nd, 2012

Great doc.Highly recommended.

|  excellent!  |  show details
Dec 15th, 2011

He is excellent. My wife and I just came back from Spain just to see him, and say hi to the kids. 2 years now, and no more cancer. I had the robot surgery and I feel wonderful.

|  Confident, good at explaining  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2011

He wanted to do robot surgery for my kidney tumor but gave me the option of the freezing which we chose. Made me feel comfortable and was good at explaining the choices. We chose to have it frozen instead of cutting it out with the robot. I went home the same day as the freezing and other than some blood in my urine at the beginning feel good. I trust him.

|  Good Doctor.  |  show details
by CP on Mar 16th, 2011

Good doctor. He is in New York now. Seemed busy, but good.

|  Hugh S  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2011

I've seen Dr. Levinson for about a year now. He was very courteous to my wife and I and helped explain what to expect with my cancer. I am very happy to have him as a physician and feel everything about my surgery has gone well so far. I am back to work and doing great!

|  Could not ask for better doctor  |  show details
by Katherine W. on Aug 23rd, 2010

I couldn't ask for a better more caring doctor. He looks young, but as soon as he speaks you feel comfortable. He is very intelligent. I had a small complication after my surgery, but he had prepared me that it might happen, and cared for me through until I am back to work and running again. He is good looking too. I may try to set him up with my daughter.

|  Great surgeon. wonderful experience.  |  show details
by Myron H on Apr 11th, 2010

Dr. Levinson is a great surgeon. He took the time to explain my cancer to my whole family, and even re-explain everything when my other son arrived. He was very patient and my surgery went exactly as he described it would. Good sense of humor helped me as well. I would strongly recommend him.

|  Great Physician, Nice Staff  |  show details
by Jessica H. on Mar 26th, 2010

He took care of my father with his kidney cancer, and I couldn't be happier. I am very thankful for him. I don't know about the person who mentioned his staff, they seemed caring and attentive to me and my dad both before and after surgery. Surgery went great without any problems. Thanks

|  Smart and skilled  |  show details
by C. S. on Jan 14th, 2010

I was referred from my cardiologist to Dr. Levinson after it was discovered I had a small kidney tumor. He took the time to explain the multiple options to me, and I ended up choosing a laparoscopic partial kidney removal. I was out of the hospital quickly and didn't seem to have any problems other than some nausea the next day. The scars are almost invisible, and I would highly recommend him.

|  Smooth Experience, Great result  |  show details
by J. W. on Dec 18th, 2009

I had a cancer surgery with Dr. Levinson. He took the time to explain to my wife and I our choices, and everything to expect before and after surgery. Everything happened exactly as he prepared us for, and I was discharged home the next evening. He made only small incisions and I was back to normal activities pretty quickly. I would strongly recommend him.

|  Really bright  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2009

He was really bright and explained to me my problem better than my last doctor. I feel very comfortable with him, and my surgery and follow up care have gone wonderfully.