Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adam Levitt
Dr. Adam Levitt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Levitt is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center, Orlando Regional Medical Center and South Lake Hospital. Dr. Levitt has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Adam Levitt has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...