Dr. Adam Levy Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Adam Levy?

Posted on September 20th, 2017

I have been seeing the same gastro doctor for the last 30 years. My doctor retired and Dr. Levy took over his patients. Since it was time for a colonoscopy, I made an appointment with Dr. Levy. The procedure went ok but he made a statement that "Evidently no one has addressed the fact that you are overweight, so I want to see you in my office about your weight." I called and made an appointment over the phone. In the meantime it took me forever to get my biopsy report from my colonoscopy. I was told to call if I did not hear anything within a week. Every time I called they told me that the doctor had not reviewed my biopsy report and to call back. Then I got to thinking about the video in his office waiting room concerning treatment for obesity, inserting a balloon in the stomach and put things together that this must be his plan to address my weight loss. I'm not a big fan of something artificial being inserted into my stomach but I thought I would have an open mind. I showed up for the appointment on the day they gave me over the phone. I was told that I did not have an appointment for that day. They gave me the day that they showed for my appointment. It was actually scheduled for a couple of weeks later. I was nice and said ok, then the lady looked at the calendar and realized that the date that I was scheduled for was actually a Sunday. So, she had to give me another appointment even later. Needless to say, a week before my appointment, I called and cancelled. I immediately found another doctor. I will not be going back to Levy. I don't usually gripe and complain about doctors but this experience was not what I have been accustomed to.

Posted on November 19th, 2015

Very knowledgable. Nice bedside manner.

This doctor picks and chooses his patients unprfesssional

Posted on February 13th, 2015

My sister was in a hospital in Macon, her doctor needed some assistance from Dr. Levy on a gastro problem she was having . Dr. Levy rejected to help him (doc) or my sister weather or not Dr. Levy came to her at the hospital where she was at or was sent to the hospital where Dr. Levy practices, Dr. levy told her doctor he didn't want anything to do with her at all or her doctor in helping to assist with her health issues. Dr. Levy don't no my sister at all. I think this is very unprofessional for a doctor to pick an choose who is going to see and who he is not. Dr. Levy, I have one thing to say to you, "I wouldn't want you as my doctor", scene I no you want help other or doctors if you don't want to. Doctors are suppose to help other get better. I wouldn't recommend Dr. Levy to anyone.

This doctor picks and chooses his patients unprfesssional