Dr. Adam Levy MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Macon, GA

• Good
  • Bad

November 18th, 2015
Very knowledgable. Nice bedside manner.

February 13th, 2015
This doctor picks and chooses his patients unprfesssional
My sister was in a hospital in Macon, her doctor needed some assistance from Dr. Levy on a gastro problem she was having . Dr. Levy rejected to help him (doc) or my sister weather or not Dr. Levy came to her at the hospital where she was at or was sent to the hospital where Dr. Levy practices, Dr. levy told her doctor he didn't want anything to do with her at all or her doctor in helping to assist with her health issues. Dr. Levy don't no my sister at all. I think this is very unprofessional for a doctor to pick an choose who is going to see and who he is not. Dr. Levy, I have one thing to say to you, "I wouldn't want you as my doctor", scene I no you want help other or doctors if you don't want to. Doctors are suppose to help other get better. I wouldn't recommend Dr. Levy to anyone.

February 13th, 2015