A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Libow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Libow, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Libow
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Libow Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Libow, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Libow graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Daniel Libow MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Adam D. Libow practice?
- Dr. Adam Libow has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Libow practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.