A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Lipson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Lipson, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lipson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Essential Tremor
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Movement Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lipson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Craig Lipson MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam C. Lipson practice?
- Dr. Adam Lipson has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Lipson practices Neurological Surgery near Union, NJ.
See Union Neurological Surgeons.