A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Lipson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Lipson, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lipson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Essential Tremor
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Movement Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lipson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Craig Lipson MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam C. Lipson practice?
- Dr. Adam Lipson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Adam Lipson practices Neurological Surgery near Union, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton, NJ and Clark, NJ.
See Union Neurological Surgeons.