A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Lipson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Lipson, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Essential Tremor
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Movement Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lipson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Craig Lipson MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam C. Lipson practice?
- Dr. Adam Lipson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Adam Lipson practices Neurological Surgery near Union, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clark, NJ and Morristown, NJ.
See Union Surgeons.