Dr. Adam Lipson MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Union, NJ

• Good
  • Bad

May 29th, 2017
Amazing and very competent DR.
Dr. Lipson is a highly competent, kind, honest, and all around excellent surgeon. He takes the time to explain every thing that he sees on any an all of your films, x-rays, MRI's or whatever other types of tests that a patient has, and tells you exactly what is going on. He is straight forward and makes you feel comfortable with what is going on with you. For me, he took the time to explain what everything was, told me exactly what needed to be done, and if this step didn't work what my next step would be. The day of surgery, he came to talk to me before and explained how long it would take and exactly what he was going to be doing. I would recommend him to anyone who has problems with their backs. Not only did he fix me, he gave me the hope and good feelings that this was going to work long before the surgery started.

May 12th, 2017
OUTSTANDING SURGEON
Dr Lipson is an amazing surgeon he's you're go to Guy if you want excellent results and superb quality of life !!!!

October 10th, 2016
Happy Patient
Dr.Lipson was honest and direct. I have my life back thanks to his surgery.

April 10th, 2016
Microdiscectomy
Compared to the typical procedure Dr. Lipson normally does, my procedure was a simple microdiscectomy. But my herniated disc was stopping me from leading a normal life. Things like sitting and getting out of bed were an ordeal. Less than 30 mins after my procedure I was given the okay to leave. The hospital was far from home. Normally sitting for that long would have been a nightmare. I got home with no pain. The procedure was on a Friday and I was back working on Monday. Thank you Dr. Lipson

February 8th, 2016
My Dr. With Grace !
My Dr. Made me feel like all would be better and if not we'll find another way to go. No worries we'll help you till we can't help you anymore. The confidence level to getting me back to me... Really I hope so... I called my brother in a different state to tell him if he's ready to be helped I found the best Dr. Out here....

February 18th, 2015
Dr. Lipson is the best! He worked miracles for my neck surgery.

January 7th, 2015
Best surgeon I have ever dealt with.

September 24th, 2014
Best surgeon I have ever seen
World-class. The whole package. Smart, courteous, good communicator, excellent staff. I went to him as a 3rd opinion after seeing surgeons in Boston and New York and underwent a 2 level neck fusion. I went home the same day and was pain-free. He even gave me his cell phone number in case I had questions.

February 27th, 2013
Excellent experience! Dr. Lipson was kind, intelligent, and direct about discussing diagnosis and treatment. I chose to have him perform my spinal fusion over multiple opinions in Manhattan, with a very good outcome. I would recommend him to any family or friend.

April 20th, 2012
Would not recommend Dr. Lipson
Would not recommend Dr. A. C. Lipson. He seemed nervous and didn't give me precise answers. Overall, a moderate, not good or excellent care for me as a patient.

May 15th, 2011
Highly recommend
I saw Dr. Lipson after a botched surgery with another doctor, and what a caring, wonderful doctor. He helped me to see that there was hope, and it wasn't all horrible, as I had felt. Very calm and caring - I highly recommend this man.

February 16th, 2011
Excellant Doctor who listens
Dr. Lipson gives you full attention and actually "LISTENS" to what you say or ask. Spends enough time with you to make sure you understand what is being done. Responds to emails personally. Has excellant bedside manners. No overkill with surgery does what is needed to correct problem.