A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Locketz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Locketz, Physiatrist/Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Locketz, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Locketz graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Locketz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam J Locketz MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adam J. Locketz practice?
- Dr. Adam Locketz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Adam Locketz practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Burnsville, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Physiatrists and Saint Paul Pain Management Doctors.