A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Lowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Lowe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Lowe, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowe graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lowe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam B Lowe MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Adam B. Lowe practice?
- Dr. Adam Lowe has 10 office locations.
Dr. Adam Lowe practices Gastroenterology near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Gilbert Gastroenterologists.