Dr. Adam Lowenstein MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Santa Barbara, CA

4.8

September 9th, 2011
I trusted Dr. Lowenstein as my surgeon because of his honesty and genuine concern for my health and reaching my desired goals. After breast feeding my daughter I was extremely self conscious of my appearance and desired a large but natural look which was exactly what I got! It's been nearly two years since my surgery and I'm just as happy as I was immediately following my procedure. Most importantly I feel that the quality of patient care has not changed either. My surgery has improved the quality of life and for that I am and will be grateful for Dr. Lowenstein and his wonderful staff. I would only recommend Montecito Plastic Surgery to anyone. I was truly loved and cared for.

August 1st, 2011
I have worked in the cosmetic surgery field for 13 years, having visited hundreds of plastic surgery offices across the United States, so when I was deciding on a plastic surgeon I possessed some knowledge of what to look for, but being cautious, I checked with a co-worker who has more regional experience. My co-worker's immediate response for a plastic surgeon recommendation was; "I wouldn't trust my face with anyone other than Dr.Adam Lowenstein." I had not been to Dr. Lowenstein's office personally, so I made an appointment at Montecito Plastic Surgery. After consulting with Dr. Lowenstein, I was completely satisfied that he was the surgeon I wanted. The surgery went well and I experienced no adverse effects. As for the procedure, I had minimal swelling and tolerated the recovery period without pain medication. I am about 3 months out and have virtually no signs that a procedure took place. Dr. Lowenstein listened to me carefully and was very candid with his recommendations, ultimately producing the results discussed. My business transactions with Dr. Lowenstein were faultless and his staff warm and professional. Based upon my cosmetic surgery results, my spouse is going to Dr. Lowenstein for cosmetic surgery in the near future.

July 5th, 2011
Went to three doctors in SB and felt like out of all of them Dr Lowenstein would listen to what I wanted. I am so pleased I choose him. I truly trusted him and it paid off. Couldn't be happier!

May 24th, 2011
100% Recommend!
I had a breast augmentation done a little over a month ago and I couldn't be more pleased! From the initial consultation, the staff and Dr. Lowenstein have been so welcoming and friendly! They are very thorough in absolutely everything they do. They have no problem answering any questions, but they address 99% of them before you can even ask! Dr. Lowenstein did an amazing job, the recovery wasn't bad at all. I got the surgery on a Thursday and was back to work that Monday! There are quite a few of followup appointments that are all included in the one time fee. I have already recommended one friend and she is extremely pleased as well. Book your consultation!

February 15th, 2011
I WOULD NEVER CHANGE MY EXPERIENCE FOR ANYTHING
I had the best experience ever at the montecito center. I dont have much words to express myself but Dr. Lowenstein and his staff are awesome, they made me feel so comfortable and welcomed. I am so happy with my results and dr.lowenstein gaved me exactly what i wished for, you are a ptofessional at what you do...thanks so much...i love my new boobs dr.lowenstein and you so rocked it in the surgery room..:)

September 17th, 2010
I was in Ventura and Santa Barbara with my mother over the Labor Day weekend and she looks fantastic. She looks like herself but 15 years younger. She said it is the best thing she has done in ages and we have you and your staff to thank for her new boost of happiness and self-confidence. I have already begun my Eye Lift savings account so that I can have you do it when the time comes.

May 21st, 2010
Absolutely wonderful!!
Dr. Lowenstein and his staff were absolutely wonderful. They made me feel safe and comfortable leading up to, during and after my surgery. My breast augmentation came out perfect. I am thrilled with the surgery!

March 23rd, 2010
I am thrilled
I am thrilled with my results from Dr. Lowenstein which has certainly exceeded my expectations! From my very first meeting I felt comfortable and informed on every aspect. He and his staff provided professional care while still maintaining a warm and friendly environment. I can't recommend him highly enough!

July 14th, 2009
Exceptional
"Initially, I found Dr. Lowenstein by doing a blind review of before-and-after photo galleries of breast augmentations executed by doctors throughout California. Without paying attention to the associated doctor's name, I found that a majority of my picks all came from the same source - Dr. Adam Lowenstein.Other doctors repeatedly suggested that I consider a large C or D because of my tall frame, I was even told by one doctor that he habitually chooses implants in surgery which are larger than the patient requests because in his experience, women always want larger breasts than they say they want! I was completely uninterested in being shaped into some doctor's one-size-fits-all ideal of the perfect woman's breast size; or in having a doctor who thought he knew better than I did in terms of what I would want in the end. Fortunately, Dr. Lowenstein was the antithesis of this.From the initial consult throughout the process of prep appointments, scheduling, surgery and follow up, Dr. Lowenstein and his staff were caring, accommodating, skilled, and professional. Dr. Lowenstein always took ample time to listen to me, answer my questions, and be sure I was well-informed.Most importantly, Dr. Lowenstein was able to make the jump from our in-person discussions of the desired outcome, to a real manifestation of that vision. Our communication was effective and going into surgery I knew we had the same goal/ outcome in mind. I trusted him completely to make necessary on-the-spot decisions regarding size and aesthetics while I was under anesthesia; and the results are flawless. I healed very quickly and thanks to the artful care of Dr. Lowenstein and his staff, have a truly beautiful result to my breast augmentation. The proportions are excellent and the results extremely natural looking and feeling. I could not be more pleased and I recommend Dr. Lowenstein with the highest regards."M.