A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Luchey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Luchey is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Luchey graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam M Luchey MD is a male Urologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Adam M. Luchey practice?
- Dr. Adam Luchey has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Luchey practices Urology near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Urologists.