May 7th, 2015

Dr. Becker is an incredible facial plastic surgeon. I've had Botox and filler several times for the past year. He is kind and genuine. I highly recommend Dr. Becker!

Excellent Surgeon show details Excellent Surgeon
by M. F. on Aug 12th, 2014

I had Botox and Juvederm with Dr. Becker and I had an excellent experience. It was my first time ever having anything done of this sort and he made me feel very comfortable and it did not hurt one bit. He was extremely professional and I cannot wait to go back! A++

Very Happy show details Very Happy
by Connie Martin on Jun 21st, 2014

Having plastic surgery was a difficult decision for me to make to substantiate the cost and the time of recovery. I met Dr. Becker at the Lifestyle Lift office in Cary, NC and immediately felt comfortable with his knowledge and bedside manner. I didn't feel pressured to do anything more than what I felt comfortable with. He gave me all the time I needed to answer my question, think of more questions and basically held my hand throughout the meet&greet office visit as well as the actual procedure day. He has a very kind and pleasant staff working there and I especially fell in love with Donata. I would give Dr. Becker a definite recommendation and a big !0 our of 10.

Feb 9th, 2013

dr becker is excellent. wish he was still at duke.