Dr. Adam Becker Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Adam Becker?

Best Experience!

Posted on June 22nd, 2017

I recently saw Dr. Becker for a procedure on my nose. I was slightly hesitant, simply because of the location on my face. From the minute I walked into his office, I felt welcome and well cared for. The front office staff were professional, prompt, and, pleasant. The staff that helped me with intake info and placed me into the exam room were knowledgeable, kind, and compassionate. The wait time to see Dr. Becker was extremely reasonable, and when he entered the exam room I immediately felt at ease. His demeanor was calm, confident but caring, and reassuring. We discussed my concerns, and he offered a thorough and sensible review of the options. His plan was to provide me with the information, so that I could make an informed decision about the treatment plan. I never felt like he was lecturing me or telling me what to do. After hearing the options, we came to a plan together. It was scheduled in a very reasonable amount of time, and I returned to a short wait time and similar intake experience. The procedure went very smoothly, and I could not be happier with the results. As a result of his thorough counseling, I knew exactly what to expect. The recovery went very smoothly. Since my treatment, I have already referred several friends to Dr. Becker for various cosmetic needs. Hopefully, this review will also help others who are looking for a kind, compassionate, and extremely knowledgeable plastic surgeon. My experience could not have been better, and I would have no hesitation going back or sending any of my friends and family for treatment. Thank you Dr. Becker!!

Best Experience!

Posted on March 6th, 2016

I had an upper blepharoplasty with Dr. Becker last year and it was the best decision I have ever made. Because my eyelids were so heavy, I was having to lift my forehead in order to see which caused me to have terrible tension headaches. Since my surgery I have no had a single headache and I can see! He was so kind and professional throughout the entire process. HIGHLY recommend Dr. Becker to anyone who is considering this procedure!

31 and ready to look radiant!

Posted on July 28th, 2015

Before going in I was super nervous! I will admit I find myself watching the show "Real Housewives" and some of those women on there really need to take a break from the cosmetic procedures. My first thought was "What happens if I turn out looking like that?". I brushed the thought to the side for two reasons….one I had heard such amazing things about Dr. Becker and two once I was in the office I was greeted by sweet and amazing women and Dr. Becker's bedside manner was perfect. He immediately eased my nerves by explaining everything to me and taking the time to answer all of my questions. He made me feel like I was his first priority. I decided that I would use filler on my cheeks (Radiesse) and my lips (Restylane). At first the swelling was noticeable. I took a few Ibuprofen to ease some of the throbbing which helped out a lot. I was at a wedding the next day feeling great. Now with the lips I did have some bruising but to be honest they didn't hurt and they were able to be covered easily with lipstick so really no problems there at all. So I am about a week out now and I feel AMAZING! My confidence has went from a 4 to an 15 and I am SO excited to go back and get the filler that lasts for two years!! If you are considering botox or filler you HAVE to check out Dr. Adam Becker. You will not regret it and you will also find yourself wondering why the HECK did I not do this sooner.

Posted on May 7th, 2015

Dr. Becker is an incredible facial plastic surgeon. I've had Botox and filler several times for the past year. He is kind and genuine. I highly recommend Dr. Becker!

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on August 12th, 2014

I had Botox and Juvederm with Dr. Becker and I had an excellent experience. It was my first time ever having anything done of this sort and he made me feel very comfortable and it did not hurt one bit. He was extremely professional and I cannot wait to go back! A++

Very Happy

Posted on June 21st, 2014

Having plastic surgery was a difficult decision for me to make to substantiate the cost and the time of recovery. I met Dr. Becker at the Lifestyle Lift office in Cary, NC and immediately felt comfortable with his knowledge and bedside manner. I didn't feel pressured to do anything more than what I felt comfortable with. He gave me all the time I needed to answer my question, think of more questions and basically held my hand throughout the meet&greet office visit as well as the actual procedure day. He has a very kind and pleasant staff working there and I especially fell in love with Donata. I would give Dr. Becker a definite recommendation and a big !0 our of 10.

Posted on February 10th, 2013

dr becker is excellent. wish he was still at duke.

Posted on March 24th, 2017