31 and ready to look radiant! show details 31 and ready to look radiant!
by Autumn Berrier on Jul 28th, 2015

Before going in I was super nervous! I will admit I find myself watching the show "Real Housewives" and some of those women on there really need to take a break from the cosmetic procedures. My first thought was "What happens if I turn out looking like that?". I brushed the thought to the side for two reasons….one I had heard such amazing things about Dr. Becker and two once I was in the office I was greeted by sweet and amazing women and Dr. Becker's bedside manner was perfect. He immediately eased my nerves by explaining everything to me and taking the time to answer all of my questions. He made me feel like I was his first priority. I decided that I would use filler on my cheeks (Radiesse) and my lips (Restylane). At first the swelling was noticeable. I took a few Ibuprofen to ease some of the throbbing which helped out a lot. I was at a wedding the next day feeling great. Now with the lips I did have some bruising but to be honest they didn't hurt and they were able to be covered easily with lipstick so really no problems there at all. So I am about a week out now and I feel AMAZING! My confidence has went from a 4 to an 15 and I am SO excited to go back and get the filler that lasts for two years!! If you are considering botox or filler you HAVE to check out Dr. Adam Becker. You will not regret it and you will also find yourself wondering why the HECK did I not do this sooner.

May 7th, 2015

Dr. Becker is an incredible facial plastic surgeon. I've had Botox and filler several times for the past year. He is kind and genuine. I highly recommend Dr. Becker!

Excellent Surgeon show details Excellent Surgeon
by M. F. on Aug 12th, 2014

I had Botox and Juvederm with Dr. Becker and I had an excellent experience. It was my first time ever having anything done of this sort and he made me feel very comfortable and it did not hurt one bit. He was extremely professional and I cannot wait to go back! A

Very Happy show details Very Happy
by Connie Martin on Jun 21st, 2014

Having plastic surgery was a difficult decision for me to make to substantiate the cost and the time of recovery. I met Dr. Becker at the Lifestyle Lift office in Cary, NC and immediately felt comfortable with his knowledge and bedside manner. I didn't feel pressured to do anything more than what I felt comfortable with. He gave me all the time I needed to answer my question, think of more questions and basically held my hand throughout the meet&greet office visit as well as the actual procedure day. He has a very kind and pleasant staff working there and I especially fell in love with Donata. I would give Dr. Becker a definite recommendation and a big !0 our of 10.

Feb 9th, 2013

dr becker is excellent. wish he was still at duke.