A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Davis, Facial Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Davis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Davis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Parkway Regional Medical Center
- Jackson North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Michael Davis MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Adam M. Davis practice?
- Dr. Adam Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Davis practices Otolaryngology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Otolaryngologists.