A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Davis, Facial Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Davis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Davis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Parkway Regional Medical Center
- Jackson North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Michael Davis MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Adam M. Davis practice?
- Dr. Adam Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Davis practices Otolaryngology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Otolaryngologists.