A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Levine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Maxwell Levine DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adam M. Levine practice?
- Dr. Adam Levine has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adam Levine practices Internal Medicine near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, NJ and Stratford, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists.