A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Starr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Starr
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Starr Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Starr graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Starr has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Matthew Starr MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam M. Starr practice?
- Dr. Adam Starr has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Starr practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Surgeons.