Dr. Adam Mamelak MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Austin, TX

May 5th, 2014
Shingles Are Awful
...but Dr. Mamelak and his staff were so friendly and concerned, and they took the time to put me at ease and prescribe the correct medications to help me control the outbreak. Loved this office and scheduled an appointment for later for a full-body skin check.

November 15th, 2013
MOHS Surgery
I was diagnosed with skin cancer on my forehead, and Dr. Mamelak was referred by my dermatologist to perform MOHS surgery to remove it. I have to admit I had big concerns about having a scar in the middle of my forehead. I met with Dr. Mamelak and his staff and they gave me a tour and went over the procedure in detail while answering all of my questions. I went in for surgery and several follow up appointments. The procedure and after care went smoothly, the staff was incredible and Dr. Mamelak consistently went above and beyond all expectations that I had (most of all, because he truly cares about the well-being and happiness of his patients). I am thrilled to report, that my cancer is gone and my forehead looks fabulous! I highly recommend Dr. Mamelak for MOHS surgery.