Learn more about Dr. Adam Marcovitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Marcovitch, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marcovitch
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Marcovitch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Marcovitch, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcovitch graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Marcovitch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Tyrone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Jason Marcovitch MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Adam J. Marcovitch practice?
- Dr. Adam Marcovitch has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Marcovitch practices Ophthalmology near State College, PA.
See State College Ophthalmologists.