A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Marcovitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Marcovitch, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marcovitch
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Marcovitch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Marcovitch, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcovitch graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Marcovitch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Tyrone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Jason Marcovitch MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Adam J. Marcovitch practice?
- Dr. Adam Marcovitch has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Marcovitch practices Ophthalmology near State College, PA.
See State College Ophthalmologists.