Dr. Adam Martidis Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Adam Martidis?

Posted on October 15th, 2017

I have a genetic predisposition for retinal problems. Dr. Martidis has been phenomenal. I was so scared that I woukd lose my sight. But he’s been so thoughtful, patient, kind, concerned, and positive. I have tons of questions and he always stays with me to answer all of them without rushing me out of the room. He’s never given up in me. He makes me less afraid and gives me hope. I’ve had four procedures and each time I’ve felt like I was in good hands. He talks to me during them to reassure me. He does his own follow ups. In the office he chats with people in the waiting rooms (dark roons for those dilating their eyes) and greats them in the halls. He remembers them and you can tell they love him. His staff members are friendly, warm, courteous, efficient, and helpful.

Excellent physician

Posted on January 28th, 2017

I was having vision problems and the office worked me in quickly to see Dr. Martidis. I found Dr. Martidis to be an excellent communicator, explained my condition and was very thorough. I highly recommend him and the professionalism of the entire office staff! Definitely a 5 star experience!

seemed very destracted

Posted on April 23rd, 2012

went to see this doctor at the req of my other doctor. he answered the phone several times while i was seeing him and he was not that interested in what i said. i am sure hi is smart and all. just was not really nice

Doctor's Response

Hello, Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for your experience. We would be happy to see you back again any time. Also- if you'd like to request a longer appointment we would be happy to accommodate you. Thanks again and we hope to see you back at our practice soon. Sincerely, Renata Watts Marketing Director Miramar Eye Specialists

Good experience

Posted on August 18th, 2011

I thought the office staff and the medical assistant were especially friendly. Dr. Martidis was careful to explain my condition and ease my concerns and to schedule follow-up.

Posted on October 17th, 2017