A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Martin is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Martin, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medcentral Health System - Shelby Hospital
- Samaritan Regional Health System
- Medcentral Health System - Mansfield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Samuel Martin FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam S. Martin practice?
- Dr. Adam Martin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Adam Martin practices Surgery near Ashland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, OH and Shelby, OH.
See Ashland Surgeons.