A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Martin is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Martin, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medcentral Health System - Shelby Hospital
- Samaritan Regional Health System
- Medcentral Health System - Mansfield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Samuel Martin FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam S. Martin practice?
- Dr. Adam Martin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Adam Martin practices Surgery near Ashland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, OH and Shelby, OH.
See Ashland Surgeons.