A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Martin is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Martin, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medcentral Health System - Shelby Hospital
- Samaritan Regional Health System
- Medcentral Health System - Mansfield Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adam S. Martin practice?
Dr. Adam Martin practices Surgery near Shelby, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ashland, OH.
See Shelby Surgeons.