A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mason
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Mason Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Mason, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Mason has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam C Mason MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Adam C. Mason practice?
- Dr. Adam Mason has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adam Mason practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Palmer, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Soldotna, AK and Anchorage, AK.
See Palmer Internists and Palmer Cardiologists.