A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam McCarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam McCarthy, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarthy graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. McCarthy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Patrick McCarthy MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Adam P. McCarthy practice?
- Dr. Adam McCarthy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam McCarthy practices Anesthesiology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Anesthesiologists.