Dr. Adam Mikulski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adam Mikulski?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Adam Mikulski?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 5th, 2017

No bedside manner!! Treats younger patients like criminals under a so called honor act!! I'm on maintenance medicine. Never fills prescriptions on time!! I suffer anxiety and depression. Took 5 days to fill my medicine!! For the last 2months. Probably bit off more than he can chew!! With the medicine I'm on I withdraw. He don't seem to care!! Probably needs a sabbatical!!

January 5th, 2017

September 20th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Adams for close to 17 years. I couldn't ask for a more honest, direct to the point family doctor. I have to admit that I wouldn't think twice about trusting this man with my life.

July 7th, 2016

Excellent doctor

August 8th, 2015

Dr . Mikulski is a very professional doctor that our family really likes. He is thorough with his treatment of our medical care. However, the staff lacks professional treatment of the patients concerns and treatment. They are extremely disorganized, lacking communication between staff members. They show little to no concern about patients needs or concerns. It is extremely difficult to reach someone. You are either put on hold for long periods of time or no one calls you back when you ask them to. The staff is extremely unprofessional, ignoring your request! When a lab appointment is scheduled they should have a script already and be organized knowing what the patient is scheduled for. They lack compassion and concern for patients needs. The staff is not on top of things lacking organizational skills and they are not prompt in meeting request from patients. They are unconcerned about patients needs to have paperwork done in a reasonable amount of time. Too often phone calls are never returned by staff members. We have continued to go to the practice because we really like Dr. Mikulski. However the problems with the staff are making it difficult for us to want to continue to go to the practice.

January 30th, 2015

Excellent doctor. Really cares about all issues and listens. Correct solution every time.

October 10th, 2013

This doc is a throwback to the old days when a doctor spent time with you, explaining things, answering questions in detail.

July 27th, 2013

refuse appointments

I owe a bill from my last insurance. They won't let me make an appointment. I had a baby 10 months ago haven't seen that doctors in over 2 years.. I like the doctor but I just think its wrong that I need to see a dr and I can't cuz I have a bill. I've had thyroid problems that I coulfnt follow up with

February 13th, 2013

Very Caring Professional

I appreciate Dr. Mikulski's level of professionalism. He is friendly and takes the time to listen to his patients and works very scientifically to figure out the problem. He is our family doctor for myself, my husband and young child. We have even called him in emergency situations and he has been prompt and very helpful. My child has been seeing Dr. Mikulski since he was a newborn infant and we trust him to make the best decisions. We feel very lucky to have found Dr. Mikulski.

January 19th, 2013

Ms

I've been a patient now of Dr Mikulski for about five yrs and before that he was my Moms Dr. I have found him to be the most caring MD I've ever had. Although I complained about getting tests done I realized that he really cared about my health in doing so, now I just listen!! When my cholesterol tests came back with higher numbers than he liked he suggested I try red yeast rice and much to my shock he was giving me a natural alternative and 6 months later my numbers were normal!

November 23rd, 2010

Very Thorough.

Dr Mikulski really cares about his patients and will take the time to get to the bottom of the issue.

December 22nd, 2016