A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Milik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Milik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Milik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Milik graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Milik has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
- Riverside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Milik MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adam Milik practice?
- Dr. Adam Milik has 7 office locations.
Dr. Adam Milik practices Internal Medicine near Bourbonnais, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Monee, IL and Geneva, IL.
See Bourbonnais Internists.