Overall Review

September 20th, 2016
Kind, Compassionate, Knowledgable
I am one of those that was only going to the doctor when I HAD to, which really means at an Urgent Care. Referred to Dr Milman. He listens, he suggests, he teaches, and then he allows you to make your own decision. I like the staff, they are always kind and follow up.

January 14th, 2016
Great Doctor, have been extremely satisfied.

December 30th, 2015
Amazing Dr!

October 30th, 2015
First doctor to ask me questions about things he observed. Assumed nothing.

September 16th, 2015
Dr Milman, poor experience
Dr Milman was abrasive and arrogant. The entire experience was unpleasant and borderline unprofessional

July 27th, 2015
Worst Dr we ever dealt with. Zero bedside maner. Doesn't call for followup on bloodwork. Sent for unnessary x-rays. My husband's word for him is condescending. We dI'd not trust our lives with this man. Changes meds specialists have ordered. No help, just tests we can't get results for. He is very well dressed and pretty but not good with people or his staff. He more then likely will pay a service to have any bad reviews removed. The other dr in the practice is wonderful. Day and night between the two of them. We will stick with Dr P from now on. If your into a dr who does not even send a 60 year old man with prostrate issues which he never checked) for a colonospicy upon request by the patience Dr M is your man.

July 6th, 2015
Disgraceful Supervisor
The worst staff.... I called on the day of my appointment to ask them to push the appointment back. She said I could come in and wait to be seen. Upon arrival the front desk told me that she had to ask her supervisor. I told her that I had spoken to the supervisor (Julia) earlier and she had told me that I would be seen with understanding that there will be wait time as my appointment time had passed. She came back a little later and said that her supervisor told her that I will not be seen. To verify, I asked the supervisor's name and my disbelief it was Julia, the same person I had spoken to earlier. I told her that I drive all the way from the other end of town (40 minutes drive) and had I been informed properly I would not have driven all the way. She apologized, but Julia, the supervisor who had made the error never stepped out of her office to correct her mistake. I asked the front staff to have the doctor call me about this issue. She said to be honest he is too busy to call. This type of careless behavior is a clear indicator of the level of care given by the staff. A simple apology from the person making such error would have solved the issue, but Julia, a supervisor in a medical office chose to play hard ball instead of demonstrating care.

May 6th, 2015
Dr Milman is very thorough and took time to listen to each of my concerns

September 22nd, 2014
Caring DR.
This is a Dr. who spends the time and is thorough in his treatment. I am 71 and come from a family that had 3 Drs. in it. He reminds me of an old-time Dr. who really cares. Those people who object to the presence of a "student" should consider what it would be like if no Drs. gave that chance to those soon-to-be Drs......I would recommend him to anyone who needs a Dr. who cares.......

July 27th, 2012
You can do better
There are some nice reviews for this doctor. It seems friends wrote them since they bear no reseambalence to this poor practice. The doctor cares, abo ...

July 24th, 2012
Michele Shahar
Dr. Milman is professional and kind, and doesn't leave the patient with no answer. He always explains until we get it and can do whatever treatment he prescribes. Brilliant!

July 15th, 2012
his staff is the worsti could not get my diadetes meds fillrd for b4-5days life threating if you want to die go here