Dr. Adam Milman Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Adam Milman?

Kind, Compassionate, Knowledgable

Posted on September 20th, 2016

I am one of those that was only going to the doctor when I HAD to, which really means at an Urgent Care. Referred to Dr Milman. He listens, he suggests, he teaches, and then he allows you to make your own decision. I like the staff, they are always kind and follow up.

Posted on January 15th, 2016

Great Doctor, have been extremely satisfied.

Posted on December 30th, 2015

Amazing Dr!

Posted on October 30th, 2015

First doctor to ask me questions about things he observed. Assumed nothing.

Dr Milman, poor experience

Posted on September 16th, 2015

Dr Milman was abrasive and arrogant. The entire experience was unpleasant and borderline unprofessional

Posted on July 27th, 2015

Worst Dr we ever dealt with. Zero bedside maner. Doesn't call for followup on bloodwork. Sent for unnessary x-rays. My husband's word for him is condescending. We dI'd not trust our lives with this man. Changes meds specialists have ordered. No help, just tests we can't get results for. He is very well dressed and pretty but not good with people or his staff. He more then likely will pay a service to have any bad reviews removed. The other dr in the practice is wonderful. Day and night between the two of them. We will stick with Dr P from now on. If your into a dr who does not even send a 60 year old man with prostrate issues which he never checked) for a colonospicy upon request by the patience Dr M is your man.

Disgraceful Supervisor

Posted on July 6th, 2015

The worst staff.... I called on the day of my appointment to ask them to push the appointment back. She said I could come in and wait to be seen. Upon arrival the front desk told me that she had to ask her supervisor. I told her that I had spoken to the supervisor (Julia) earlier and she had told me that I would be seen with understanding that there will be wait time as my appointment time had passed. She came back a little later and said that her supervisor told her that I will not be seen. To verify, I asked the supervisor's name and my disbelief it was Julia, the same person I had spoken to earlier. I told her that I drive all the way from the other end of town (40 minutes drive) and had I been informed properly I would not have driven all the way. She apologized, but Julia, the supervisor who had made the error never stepped out of her office to correct her mistake. I asked the front staff to have the doctor call me about this issue. She said to be honest he is too busy to call. This type of careless behavior is a clear indicator of the level of care given by the staff. A simple apology from the person making such error would have solved the issue, but Julia, a supervisor in a medical office chose to play hard ball instead of demonstrating care.

Posted on May 6th, 2015

Dr Milman is very thorough and took time to listen to each of my concerns

Las Vegas is lucky to have Dr. Milman

Posted on March 19th, 2015

Caring DR.

Posted on September 22nd, 2014

This is a Dr. who spends the time and is thorough in his treatment. I am 71 and come from a family that had 3 Drs. in it. He reminds me of an old-time Dr. who really cares. Those people who object to the presence of a "student" should consider what it would be like if no Drs. gave that chance to those soon-to-be Drs......I would recommend him to anyone who needs a Dr. who cares.......

You can do better

Posted on July 27th, 2012

There are some nice reviews for this doctor. It seems friends wrote them since they bear no reseambalence to this poor practice. The doctor cares, abo ...

Michele Shahar

Posted on July 24th, 2012

Dr. Milman is professional and kind, and doesn't leave the patient with no answer. He always explains until we get it and can do whatever treatment he prescribes. Brilliant!