A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Miner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Miner, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miner
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Miner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Miner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miner graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Miner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Seth Miner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adam S. Miner practice?
- Dr. Adam Miner has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Miner practices Family Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Family Physicians.