A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Miner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Miner, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Miner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miner graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Miner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Miner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adam Miner practice?
- Dr. Adam Miner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Adam Miner practices Family Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Primary Care Doctors.