Dr. Adam Miner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 15th, 2015
I have been going to Dr. Miner for years and he is the best Doctor ever, the staff was always so courteous and nice. I moved out of state and needed my records and they sat and talked to me asking how everything was. I moved back to Texas recently and definitely planning on going back to him.

May 17th, 2015
Dr A. Miner is wonderful with a lot of knowledge, cares about his patients. Thanks.

June 11th, 2013
The Best General Practive Doctor in Dallas
Dr. Minor is a great doctor. He will take the time to explain things to you medically and suggest options and answer all your questions. He explains what is happening in your body to warrant treatment. He is very thorough and knowledgable. Having a medical background and having used him for 10 years now, I travel an extra 20 minutes just to see him as I have recently moved. I have recommended friends to Dr. Minor and they come back and say, "This doctor was awesome, he took the time to explain everything and it was very informative." Do not go to a doctor just to be treated, Dr. Minor will educate you and treat you at the same time. He only needs to update the photo on this web site. ;>

April 12th, 2013
A decade or so going downhill
I've been going to Dr. Miner for over a decade, I've even moved cities and still come back to Dallas to see Dr. Miner for my PCP needs. My most recent visit though I think will be my last. His office staff was less than courteous, telling me that they just didn't get around to updating my chart and then that the reason I had an outstanding balance was that she hadn't charged me the correct co-pay on my previous 2 visits (my fault according to her). When I asked about this she said that I had only provided her with the top (front) of the insurance card and not the back with the 1-800 number to verify the information, yet the front of the card still states what my office copay is. And this happened twice? I was brought in, weighed, showed a room, and within 10 minutes had my "exam" with Dr. Miner and was out again with prescriptions and my now $50 bill. The front desk assistance told me again that she had made a "note" in my chart of why I hadn't been charged the correct amount, that I was sick the time before (sick, in a doctors office...) or had changed insurance. Couldn't seem to be sure of her story. Either way, accusing customers/patients instead of helping them understand is not a way to do business. That and being made to feel like an assembly line when I have no clue whats making me sick or why I feel like I do, not really a way to keep business. I think I'll be finding a new doctor in my new city after all.

November 19th, 2009
Great family doctor in Richardsom
I've been seeing Dr. Miner for 15 years. Great doctor, great staff, always can get in when necessary. If you need a family doctor in Richardson/Plano/N. Dallas, go see him.