A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Morse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Morse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morse
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morse Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Morse graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morse has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam C Morse DO is a male Sports Medicine, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adam C. Morse practice?
- Dr. Adam Morse has 1 office location.
- Dr. Adam Morse practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Temple Terrace, FL.