A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Morse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Morse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morse
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morse Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Morse graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morse has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam C Morse DO is a male Sports Medicine, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adam C. Morse practice?
- Dr. Adam Morse has 1 office location.
- Dr. Adam Morse practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Temple Terrace, FL.