A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Mues:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Mues is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mues graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Mues has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Mues MD is a male Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Adam Mues practice?
- Dr. Adam Mues has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Mues practices Surgery and Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons and New York Urologists.