A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Mues:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mues graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Mues has 15 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mues accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans