A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Mues:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Mues is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mues graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Mues has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Christopher Mues MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Adam C. Mues practice?
- Dr. Adam Mues has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Mues practices Surgery and Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stuart, FL.
See New York Surgeons and New York Urologists.