A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Naaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Naaman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naaman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naaman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naaman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Naaman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- West Houston Medical Center
- Spring Branch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam M Naaman MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam M. Naaman practice?
- Dr. Adam Naaman has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Naaman practices Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.