A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Naaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Naaman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naaman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naaman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naaman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Naaman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- West Houston Medical Center
- Spring Branch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam M Naaman MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam M. Naaman practice?
- Dr. Adam Naaman has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Naaman practices Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.