Dr. Adam Naaman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adam Naaman?

Excellent Dr

Posted on December 16th, 2015

Dr Naaman is one of the best surgeons ever! He saved my life! If I could give him ten stars I would.

Choose another one

Posted on January 28th, 2015

Had 2 surgeries performed by Dr Naaman. The second one was supposed to "revise" what didn't work well in the first one. He refused to believe his "revision" did not correct the issue and basically sent me away. I went to another Dr who performed a third surgery and found my first two surgeries had been very damaging but he was able to correct what had not been properly addressed in the first two surgeries. This guy I would recommend to nobody. RUN away!!!!!! A very arrogant and dismissive dr to me.

Posted on December 19th, 2014

Dr Naaman saved my life when I was in full blown septic shock. His diligence and expertise was incredible. I would highly recommend him to everyone. He is The Best!

Dr. Naaman Saved my life!!!!!!

Posted on August 13th, 2010

I had a severe post-operative MRSA infection following surgery done by another Houston GYN surgeon, and Dr. Naaman assumed care for me at Memorial City Hospital, and finally, after almost 6 weeks of fighting the infection, and his creativity-since I am diabetic, I do not heal well, he was able to get the wound to heal-and it was a large one-hip to hip and belly button to pubic bone, basically. He had an excellent bedside manner, as did Julian, his RN assistant, and they always showed that they cared about my pain level as well. After I was able to beat the infection enough, I could finally return home to Seattle. A couple years later, I had some further, unrelated problems my Seattle doctors were unable to figure out, so I returned to Houston, and very ill and nutritionally depleted, Dr. Naaman had the problem figured out, treated, and my nutritional state improved in 2 weeks.

Posted on July 20th, 2016