2.5

Choose another one show details Choose another one
Jan 28th, 2015

Had 2 surgeries performed by Dr Naaman. The second one was supposed to "revise" what didn't work well in the first one. He refused to believe his "revision" did not correct the issue and basically sent me away. I went to another Dr who performed a third surgery and found my first two surgeries had been very damaging but he was able to correct what had not been properly addressed in the first two surgeries. This guy I would recommend to nobody. RUN away!!!!!! A very arrogant and dismissive dr to me.

by joy on Dec 19th, 2014

Dr Naaman saved my life when I was in full blown septic shock. His diligence and expertise was incredible. I would highly recommend him to everyone. He is The Best!

BAD DOCTOR / RUN FAR AWAY show details BAD DOCTOR / RUN FAR AWAY
by John P. Richards on Mar 30th, 2011

i went to see dr. naaman in september 2004 for an umbilical hernia repair. i was told it would be no problem and was scheduled for surgery. after the surgery i was in alot of pain and was barely able to walk. after a week i went in for follow up. i told him that the wound was itching and turning red. he prescribed amoxicillan for infection but did not order any bloodwork. about 2 - 3 weeks later i went back and told him i was still having problems from the surgery that it was not healing. he then prescribed cipro for infection but again no bloodwork. then in december of 2004 i went to see him and he said that he thought my body was rejecting the mesh he had put in and he need to do an umbilectomy and mesh removal. after the 2nd surgery i was sent home. 1 week later i went to see dr. naaman for my follow up visit. i was barely able to walk due to the extreme pain. i was told that everything was okay and to go home and heal. my wife then asked him about my pathology report. he left the room and returned and told us that i had a staph infection. he referred me to dr. todd price an infectious disease dr.. the next day i was admitted to the hospital and ordered a CT scan and infusion antibiotic therapy. the CT scan showed that i had a hematoma that had developed in my abdoman as well as the infection my body was trying to fight. i spent 7 days in the hospital and another 7 weeks on I.V. infusion therapy. it tok me about 7 months to recover from dr. naaman. on 03/24/11 i had to have another surgery to remove a stitch that dr. naaman left inside me that developed into a seroma in my abdoman. to this day some 6 1/2 years later i have still not been officially released from dr. naaman. no word from him is good.

Dr. Naaman Saved my life!!!!!! show details Dr. Naaman Saved my life!!!!!!
by Jennifer on Aug 13th, 2010

I had a severe post-operative MRSA infection following surgery done by another Houston GYN surgeon, and Dr. Naaman assumed care for me at Memorial City Hospital, and finally, after almost 6 weeks of fighting the infection, and his creativity-since I am diabetic, I do not heal well, he was able to get the wound to heal-and it was a large one-hip to hip and belly button to pubic bone, basically. He had an excellent bedside manner, as did Julian, his RN assistant, and they always showed that they cared about my pain level as well. After I was able to beat the infection enough, I could finally return home to Seattle. A couple years later, I had some further, unrelated problems my Seattle doctors were unable to figure out, so I returned to Houston, and very ill and nutritionally depleted, Dr. Naaman had the problem figured out, treated, and my nutritional state improved in 2 weeks.

by Pat Carter on May 21st, 2010

misdiagnosed and then botched the operation. changed my medical records, I filed medical mal-practice aainst him. I was the 5th. I know there was one after me.