Dr. Adam Nally Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adam Nally?

Dr Nally Knows His Stuff

Posted on October 29th, 2017

Very personable and explains everything although he talks fast, he does explain in layman terms. Very smart, caring

Too busy

Posted on September 14th, 2015

Dr. Nally has become too busy to take care of his patient load. On my last visit, he was with me 3 minutes. For my wellness visit this week, he was with me less than 2 minutes, actual time. During that time, he asked questions at breakneck speed. This is not the kind of care I expect from my family physician. In addition, his nurse is curt and unfriendly. I am very disappointed and will be changing to another physician.

To many patients?

Posted on October 7th, 2014

I consider Dr. Nally an excellent doctor, and I have been a patients for years. However, I am sadly thinking of changing doctors. His practice is to large and you can't get an appointment when you need one. I go to urgent care for things that will not need follow up.

Just gotten too big!

Posted on April 28th, 2014

I don't find it difficult to get an appt. Dr. can't remember what he said or did the last visit. Office staff is lazy, takes them forever to schedule, return a phone call and call to give results. Even then the info they give you is wrong! I'm looking for another primary doctor. He's a good doctor but his staff is not supporting him like they should and the patient loses. Good thing I pay attention or god only knows what would happen to me.

Not Recommended

Posted on August 27th, 2012

As a long time patient of Dr. Nally very disappointed that he has allowed his practice and service to decline so he can take on too many patients. Can never get an appointment when needed, office staff is unfriendly and uncaring and when you do on the rare occassion get to see the doctor he cannot get you out of the office fast enough.

Nearly impossible to get an appointment...

Posted on April 25th, 2012

Although Dr. Nally seems very invested in your health during the appointment, it is nearly impossible to get an appointment to see him. If I need to see a doctor the same day I always end up going to urgent care. He is a great doctor but he should really stop accepting new patients since he doesn't have enough time to see his current patients.

Too Busy to Care

Posted on April 2nd, 2012

while Dr. Nally is a good doctor; he is too busy to really care about his patients when it comes to follow up and understanding the needs of the patient. Cannot get an appointment when needed even when following up after testing. Poor office management and lack of communication from the office is a key factor in the issues at Dr. Nally's office. I do not reccomend this office at this time.

Parents of Five children

Posted on February 16th, 2011

Dr. Nally is an exceptional find as a family physician. His knowledge is confidence building, while his demeanor is kindly yet extraordinarily professional. Our family has trusted Dr. Nally and his staff to be there for us from the early days of his practice. In all of the interactions we have had with Dr. Nally's staff, we have never felt uncomfortable or disappointed. Dr. Nally's knowledge base goes far beyond what one would expect from a typical MD or DO. He offers sage counsel on nutritional issues as well as topics ranging from orthopedics to sports injuries.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on July 8th, 2010

I an 73 years old and Dr. Nally is my favorite doctor, ever. He has a huge practice, but I never feel that he doesn't care just for me when I am with him. Since my husband has been going to him his health has improved 100% We are very grateful to have such excellent medical care just a few blocks from home.

Posted on June 19th, 2010

I am not impressed with him at all. I have only seen him once, however, for a follow up apt. for possible diabetes. He spent not even 5 minutes with me and gave me a handout on diet and weight loss for people with type 2 diabetes. I'm only 5 ft tall and 100 lbs! Weight loss obviusly isn't my issue! And I actually read the paper he gave me...I can't believe he is handing that out to his patients. All about eating as much protein and fat as you want! 1)puts your body in starvation mode so yes, weight loss will occur (remember atkins? not the greatest) 2) excessive protein is bad for your kidneys! 3) your body does need some carbs! Managing diabetes is all about carb portion control and eating HEALTHY foods. So you don't have to virtually eliminate carbs, just reduce the amount you eat and keep the amount of carbs about the same at each meal. How do I know this is all true? Oh yeah, I'm an RN, bet he didn't realize that huh! I will say however, that the PA in his office is absoluetely wonderful! He should be the doctor!!!

Fantastic Doctor

Posted on March 12th, 2010

Dr. Nally is just wonderful. He not only gave me one of the most thoroughest exams that I have had since moving to Arizona, but he sat down to fully explain to me what's going on, treating my condition properly and follow ups accordingly. The girls at his office have been wonderful and so helpful. Thank you Dr. Nally and team!!

Posted on December 1st, 2009

Great doctor. Very thorough in his diagnosis. He's very professional, very caring. I wouldn't go anywhere else.