Family Practitioner, Internist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
To many patients? show details To many patients?
by Rita Brown on Oct 7th, 2014

I consider Dr. Nally an excellent doctor, and I have been a patients for years. However, I am sadly thinking of changing doctors. His practice is to large and you can't get an appointment when you need one. I go to urgent care for things that will not need follow up.

Just gotten too big! show details Just gotten too big!
Apr 28th, 2014

I don't find it difficult to get an appt. Dr. can't remember what he said or did the last visit. Office staff is lazy, takes them forever to schedule, return a phone call and call to give results. Even then the info they give you is wrong! I'm looking for another primary doctor. He's a good doctor but his staff is not supporting him like they should and the patient loses. Good thing I pay attention or god only knows what would happen to me.

Not Recommended show details Not Recommended
Aug 27th, 2012

As a long time patient of Dr. Nally very disappointed that he has allowed his practice and service to decline so he can take on too many patients. Can never get an appointment when needed, office staff is unfriendly and uncaring and when you do on the rare occassion get to see the doctor he cannot get you out of the office fast enough.

Nearly impossible to get an appointment... show details Nearly impossible to get an appointment...
Apr 25th, 2012

Although Dr. Nally seems very invested in your health during the appointment, it is nearly impossible to get an appointment to see him. If I need to see a doctor the same day I always end up going to urgent care. He is a great doctor but he should really stop accepting new patients since he doesn't have enough time to see his current patients.

Too Busy to Care show details Too Busy to Care
Apr 2nd, 2012

while Dr. Nally is a good doctor; he is too busy to really care about his patients when it comes to follow up and understanding the needs of the patient. Cannot get an appointment when needed even when following up after testing. Poor office management and lack of communication from the office is a key factor in the issues at Dr. Nally's office. I do not reccomend this office at this time.

Parents of Five children show details Parents of Five children
Feb 15th, 2011

Dr. Nally is an exceptional find as a family physician. His knowledge is confidence building, while his demeanor is kindly yet extraordinarily professional. Our family has trusted Dr. Nally and his staff to be there for us from the early days of his practice. In all of the interactions we have had with Dr. Nally's staff, we have never felt uncomfortable or disappointed. Dr. Nally's knowledge base goes far beyond what one would expect from a typical MD or DO. He offers sage counsel on nutritional issues as well as topics ranging from orthopedics to sports injuries.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Jul 8th, 2010

I an 73 years old and Dr. Nally is my favorite doctor, ever. He has a huge practice, but I never feel that he doesn't care just for me when I am with him. Since my husband has been going to him his health has improved 100% We are very grateful to have such excellent medical care just a few blocks from home.

Jun 18th, 2010

I am not impressed with him at all. I have only seen him once, however, for a follow up apt. for possible diabetes. He spent not even 5 minutes with me and gave me a handout on diet and weight loss for people with type 2 diabetes. I'm only 5 ft tall and 100 lbs! Weight loss obviusly isn't my issue! And I actually read the paper he gave me...I can't believe he is handing that out to his patients. All about eating as much protein and fat as you want! 1)puts your body in starvation mode so yes, weight loss will occur (remember atkins? not the greatest) 2) excessive protein is bad for your kidneys! 3) your body does need some carbs! Managing diabetes is all about carb portion control and eating HEALTHY foods. So you don't have to virtually eliminate carbs, just reduce the amount you eat and keep the amount of carbs about the same at each meal. How do I know this is all true? Oh yeah, I'm an RN, bet he didn't realize that huh! I will say however, that the PA in his office is absoluetely wonderful! He should be the doctor!!!

Fantastic Doctor show details Fantastic Doctor
by Judy G. on Mar 11th, 2010

Dr. Nally is just wonderful. He not only gave me one of the most thoroughest exams that I have had since moving to Arizona, but he sat down to fully explain to me what's going on, treating my condition properly and follow ups accordingly. The girls at his office have been wonderful and so helpful. Thank you Dr. Nally and team!!

by vb on Nov 30th, 2009

Great doctor. Very thorough in his diagnosis. He's very professional, very caring. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Outstanding Physician show details Outstanding Physician
by Bill S. on Aug 19th, 2009

Number one in his medical school graduating class. Great family man with very high personal standards.

Mar 1st, 2009

Dr. Nally's wisdom and demeanor impart confidence in me as a patient and parent of patients.

by sk on Feb 27th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Great Doctor but a long wait. Sitting with a 2 year old in a small room with a 1-2 hour wait EVERY time I go there is frustrating. I'm ready to find a new doctor. My time is valuable too!

Oct 2nd, 2007 on yahoo.com

Great doctor...no appointments available: Dr. Nally was wonderful. Now for the down falls; hard to get an appointment, front staff not friendly, he spends more time typing on his computer than really listening to the patient (at least this is how I felt),

Apr 21st, 2005 on yahoo.com

Great doctor...no appointments available: Dr. Nally was wonderful. Great with kids and adults, remembered us, took lots of time. The secret has gotten out. There are NO available appointments. They were booked up for 6 months to get in for a new patient.